Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Eight miles

Eight miles today. Getting there. Felt like I could do more, but I figured I'd save that for Wednesday. The levee will be visited soon, now that I am fairly confident I can make it back. See, going around and round the building may be boring, but I am never more than .25 miles from the truck. If I get several miles out, I have to go several miles to get back. Guess I am a typical male, afraid of commitment! ;) At any rate, once I hit ten, I'll have to move on to hills. Not looking forward to that, though. Still, it must be done.

4 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Dan Lyke said...

Here I go suggesting gadgetry again, but my partner and I now ride a tandem, and something that's helped us on hills and on getting higher speed on the flat was getting a cycling computer which shows cadence, and then consciously working on getting that cadence (no matter what speed the bike was actually traveling, sometimes that means the lowest granny gear I've got) up in the mid 90s. That's legs moving pretty damned fast, but it helps because then I'm consciously staying aerobic when I climb hills, rather than instantly switching off and saying "okay, this is going to be a grind so I'll do it slowly".

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great resource. keep it up!!Thanks a lot for interesting discussion, I found a lot of useful information!With the best regards!
Frank

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

digital camera software


digital camera review hp



kodak digital camera accessory


camera coolpix digital nikon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home