Friday, August 06, 2004

Hills, Mark II

Repeat of Monday, with a loop around the shopping center at Shepherd and Shallowford thrown in. Noah Reid (I looked at the sign today) was a bit easier, as was the hill at Shepherd school. I'm getting used to it a little bit, so maybe the hell hill helped a little, even if I couldn't make it to the top. I'm learning a little more about shifting, too, getting the timing better so I don't start bogging down then shift and have a sudden change. I'm learning to shift a little earlier as the hill takes hold so that my effort is more even, which I think is helping as well. Of course, that doesn't work very well going from the third ring to the second, but I can drop the front and raise the rear in only a couple of revolutions, so that isn't too bad. I do need to get the derailluers adjusted again, or try to figure it out for myself. Tomorrow might be a good day for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home