Saturday, August 14, 2004

Coffee Run

Cat said "I need caffeine".

She rides here, we ride to Stone Cup, we drink coffee. We ride back here, she rides home. In other words, I shared about 1/20th of the trip.

It's amazing how you can love somebody dearly (platonicly, don't go inferring things) and hate their guts at the same time. ;)

Anyway, trip out, easy. Trip back, hard. But it was the first time I've gone from river level to my house without stopping to rest. Wasn't going fast, but hey, it is a start. Figured I'd better post it, as it was a milestone of sorts.

And yes, it has been over a week since I rode. Sue me, other hobbies had me in their grip for a while.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, according to that one bartender....

;-D

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger DaWorm666 said...

Nah, the bartenders are worried, lately. Without my tip money, many are wondering how they'll pay their rent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home