Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Short and Sweet (or is that Sweat?)

Rained Monday, had some computer work to do Tuesday, and had to help a friend move some stuff right after work, but had to ride somewhere. So I rode from my house down to Red Bank, then down Signal Mtn. Blvd. for a bit. Turned at the Moccasin Bend trail. That hill is more than I could ride, I got about 1/4 of the way up, then walked the rest. Followed the bike path around to come back to Cherokee, then went to the Lion. Had a beer, hung out and chatted with friends, but had to leave before it got too dark. Came back up Tremont, and made it all the way up the hill to my house, and faster than last time with Cat. No, still not fast (maybe 6mph), but faster (last time I think it was closer to 4.5mph). So even though it was only 11 miles, it was a good ride, in my opinion. Don't know what I'll do Friday. I don't know any really good places to go that aren't way out of the way, and it is getting dark earlier now, so I need to ride as soon after work as I can. I'll figure something out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home